zondag 23 februari 2014

MATS-boothcamp

Hello everyone,
Last October I did MATS part A and part B will start soon, but in between to gets stirred up again, I'm following MATS-boothcamp.
Our first assignment was to sketch, draw, paint or collage a cuckoo-clock.


So I started to paint some of them in watercolour. The images weren't exactly that I hoped for, because it should be art we would buy ourselves, our joy, so started something else.
After the mini of the cuckoo-clock, we got the assignment to use the imagery we had or start something fresh to design a phone-case and this is what I turned in for the gallery.



















So on to the new assigment of March ;)
Love, Andrea

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hoi Andrea,
    wat een mooie zachte kleuren heb je dat gemaakt.
    en de elf pop vind ik ook heel mooi.
    groetjes Marja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen